The 2nd International Conference E/E Systems for Wind Turbines will take place May 21-23, 2012 at the Swissôtel Bremen/Germany. This year, the agenda has been expanded to include the region’s leading utilities, who will speak about their expectations and future vision. Also, OEMs will present their findings on the actual developments in wind turbine electric systems.
This year’s focus will be on:
• The latest developments regarding pitch systems to reduce loads and enhance advanced control
• Advanced Control Systems to increase energy production
• Specific grid code requirements to ensure compliance to the power generation system
• Innovative generator and converter technology for application in next generation wind turbines
• Evaluating future requirements for wind turbines from a utility and developer´s perspective
This event will draw together extensive experience from industry professionals in electrical engineering, encourage the exchange of knowledge, and promote the dialogue amongst the wind turbine community.
Visit the E/E Systems for Wind Turbines site for more information.
Filed Under: Blades, Components, Turbines