Red Lion issued a press release today to announce the addition of the N-Tron series 1008TX unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet switch to our industrial networking portfolio. The new 8-port all-Gigabit switch delivers plug-and-play wire-speed performance to industrial applications.
Housed in a compact hardened metal DIN-rail mountable enclosure, the 1008TX provides industry-leading shock (200g) and vibration (50g) tolerance coupled with a -40° to 85°C operating temperature range to ensure optimal network performance in the harshest environments.
Ideal for use in mission-critical data acquisition, security and surveillance, control and Ethernet I/O applications, the 1008TX delivers low latency and high bandwidth to industrial networks.
- Eight 10/100/1000BaseT RJ-45 Port
- Unmanaged operation
- Extended Environmental Specifications
- -40° to 85°C operating temperature
- Compact size, smaller footprint
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, and 802.3ab Compliance
- >2,000,000 hours MTBF
- Supports full/half duplex operation
- Up to 16.0 Gb/s maximum throughput
- MDIX auto cable sensing (RJ-45)
- Auto sensing speed and flow control
- Full wire speed communications
- Supports up to 8,000 MAC Addresses
- Jumbo frame support
- Store-and-forward technology
- Redundant power inputs (10 to 49 Vdc)
- LED link/activity status indication
Filed Under: News