The report, “Wind Power – Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Installation Prices, Regulations and Investment Analysis to 2020,” is the latest report that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the market trends in global wind-power market. The research provides an understanding of the global wind power market with the market analysis of key countries including the UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, the US, China and India. The research details historic (2006 to 2012) and forecast data (2013 to 2020) for wind installed capacity, power generation, average wind turbine sizes, average turbine installation prices, turbine market size, turbine market share by installations and investment analysis of the key countries. The report also provides a competitive mapping of the major players by installations in the global wind power market. The report also details the installed capacity and power generation split by onshore and offshore. Additionally, the report also analyses renewable energy initiatives and policy frameworks of the countries listed above. The report analyses global wind power market. Its scope includes:
- The report gives an introduction to wind power market global and in each of the key countries – the US, China, India, Germany, the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
- Historic and forecast statistics for onshore and offshore installations and power generation from 2006 to 2020 globally and for the key countries.
- Major market trends in global onshore and offshore wind power market.
- The report provides the average wind turbine sizes, average turbine installation prices, turbine market size and investment analysis of the key countries
- The report also provides the market shares of the top wind turbine manufacturers by installations during the last three years.
- The report explains the financial incentives and policy support for wind energy in each of the covered countries.
- The report also gives details of the major wind farms in each of the covered countries.
Price: 1 user pdf: $3995
Filed Under: Financing, News, Offshore wind