SmartSignal, a condition monitoring firm, will host its Summit 2010 on Sept 7 thru 9 at the Fairmont Hotel, Chicago. Find more conference details, download a pdf agenda, and register at: www.smartsignal.com/summit.aspx
At Summit 2008, over 200 SmartSignal customers gathered to discuss best practices, hear about product developments, listen to industry gurus, and network with peers. The summit organizers are glad to be back in 2010 with an even better Summit. The company says it has a lot to talk about, with multiple new product and service offerings and over 30 new customers from around the world since 2008—new users who can bring fresh perspectives on how they optimize operations.
To make Summit 2010 useful and engaging, the organizers have:
- Content provided almost entirely by peers talking straight talk to peers about real-world stories: how they implement Predictive Analytics and Diagnostics solutions into businesses. What works, how to get quick results, and how to overcome challenges.
- More time to ask questions and interact—with a new program of customer panels followed by Q&A.
- Access to experts and current users to learn about SmartSignal products and services.
- An entire track of training sessions, including CEU credit courses on equipment maintenance & reliability and featuring “The Reliability Game.”
- Vision of a transformational maintenance breakthrough with reports from pioneering customers.
A growing list of engaging customer speakers from companies such as APS, Alyeska, BP Alaska, Caterpillar, Chevron, Consumers Energy, Constellation Energy, Edipower, Entergy, Gas Natural Fenosa, Invenergy, Laborelec, Mirant, New Harquahala, RRI Energy, RWE Npower, Scottish and Southern Energy, SRP, We Energies, and others.
Filed Under: News, Training