Meter Claw and Safetyshield Barrier provide added protection for pulling and installing electrical meters. A few features include:
• A first line of defense against potential meter maintenance hazards (electrical arcs and flashes, fragmentation explosions, meter breakage, hot plasma exposure and pressure waves)
• Transparent polycarbonate 24″ diameter barrier for full view and protection
• Ergonomic handles for stable control, leverage and minimal fatigue, help prevent injuries from repeated pulls/installs
• Fit single and multi-phase meters (residential and commercial)
• Non-conductive jaws grasp back of meter base not just bezel
Hubble Power Systems Inc.
Filed Under: News, Safety