Industrial networking expert Moxa says it is determined to provide the most comprehensive wireless solutions for video-over-wireless applications. The company offers wireless LAN and WAN big-bandwidth solutions with proprietary technologies to overcome any obstacles related to transmitting video data over wireless networks.
Moxa offers single-radio and dual-radio IEEE 802.11n industrial wireless solutions. All models are perfect for video transmission that requires up to 300 Mbps throughput. Wireless roaming with millisecond-level handover and dual radio wireless redundancy technology assure you of a continuous connection in harsh operating environments.
- Up to 300 Mbps 802.11n wireless and Gigabit wired links
- Zero Packet Loss with dual radio wireless redundancy mechanism
- Turbo Roaming with millisecond-level wireless handover time
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature (T models)
- Dual DC inputs and PoE for power redundancy
Moxa’s complete HSPA portfolio provides a high enough data rate for video streaming to support remote video surveillance applications. In addition to GuaranLink technology, which ensures reliable and consistent cellular connectivity, Moxa’s HSPA products also support VPN and private IP management software for easy and secure mobile management. A few features include
- Up to 14.4 Mbps for downloads, and 5.76 Mbps for uploads
- Moxa’s innovative GuaranLink ensures non-stop connectivity
- Ethernet/serial/cellular communication (IP gateway model)
- Wireless WAN redundancy with dual SIMs and dual WAN routing backup (router model)
- OnCell Central Manager for private IP solutions and easy management
Filed Under: News, O&M