SCOUT software and SensoNode Sensors come from the Quick Coupling Div. of Parker Hannifin Corp. When used together, the software and sensors create an advanced condition monitoring solution that delivers vital measurement data and analytics to help drive optimal tactical, operational, and strategic decisions, leading to maximum uptime.
Parker’s SensoNODE Blue Sensors along with SCOUT Mobile software deliver an IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) solution that provides advanced condition monitoring for predictive maintenance across multiple applications and industries. The SensoNODE Bluetooth-powered sensors catch performance fluctuations and transmit them to SCOUT software, which records the data in real-time and historic trends. By monitoring assets and tracking data, users can employ predictive maintenance routines that allow them to address even the smallest issue before it snowballs into a serious problem.
SensoNODE Blue is Parker’s series of Bluetooth-powered sensors. Compact, energy-efficient, and wireless, they provide simple and useful solutions for diagnostic and condition monitoring applications with mobile devices. SensoNODE monitors assets for changes in pressure, temperature, and humidity, to help predict problems and prevent downtime.
SensoNODE Blue features and benefits include:
• Consistent and accurate readings for vacuum, pressure, temperature, humidity
• Diagnostics mode to collect streams of data for analysis
• Beacon mode gives measurements and charts to any user within range
• Easy wireless connection process
• No power supply needed
• Compact, lightweight design
• Robust use in harsh environments
• LED indicator aids in identifying sensor status
• Each sensor is uniquely identifiable for association with assets or processes
• Remote monitoring with Bluetooth Smart Technology, so no special device is required to read the information
Furthermore, SCOUT Mobile software lets users connect their mobile devices to the network and receive the diagnostic data and analytics transmitted by SensoNODE sensors. SCOUT Mobile compiles the data and presents it in a way that makes sense to a user’s operation, allowing them to track data in real-time and historic trends, and receive user-defined alerts for unexpected condition changes that may damage assets.
SCOUT features and benefits include:
• Automatic alert to system events
• Wireless monitoring
• Lower energy costs
• Reduced maintenance
• Address issues before they cause problems
• Real-time and historic trends for each sensor
• Compatible with most mobile devices
• Easy-to-use interface
• Industrial in-plant equipment
• Injection molding equipment
• Solar panel maintenance
• Metal fabrication equipment
• Power generation plants
• Rotary machine maintenance
Filed Under: Uncategorized