Energy Storage North America (ESNA), an influential gathering of policy, technology and market leaders in energy storage, has released its full conference and expo program, which will explore and illuminate the role of energy storage at the intersection of the power and transportation industries.
“North America’s energy storage market is currently the hottest energy storage market in the world, with unprecedented opportunity,” said Janice Lin, Energy Storage North America Conference Chair. “This year, ESNA will highlight the growth and transformation of the industry as storage is integrated into the global energy ecosystem in various applications, from grid-connected, front-of-the-meter applications; to behind-the-meter use cases; to vehicle electrification.”
New for 2018, ESNA will share a venue with the CALSTART Annual Symposium, providing a meeting place for developers, utility executives, energy users, fleet managers, auto manufacturers and suppliers, policy makers and other stakeholders to discuss the advancement of energy storage.
CALSTART, an advanced clean transportation technologies consortium, will showcase the newest low and zero-emission advanced technology vehicles, as well as chair a new Mobility and Storage conference track to educate attendees on the achievements in and outlook for sustainable fleet electrification.
Keynote talks will include presentations from BYD Motors, Cummins, and Tesla.
More than 75 expert speakers from around the world will provide industry insight and perspective in 40-plus keynote and panel sessions across seven focused conference tracks:
- Mobility and Storage
- Microgrids, Resiliency and Security
- Global Grid Transformation
- Utility Leadership
- Risk Management
- North American Market Transformation
- Advanced Solutions
Conference and Expo Highlights:
- 2,500+ industry leaders
- 30+ conference sessions, networking events, and workshops
- 100+ exhibitors and a dedicated deal room
- Participants from over 40 U.S. states and 25 countries
- Start-Up Pavilion and speed networking with California’s hottest energy storage startups
- All-Access Conference passes include a site tour to a variety of deployed energy storage applications including a pumped hydro site and an electric bus manufacturer, as well as timely, in-depth workshops for every level
ESNA 2018 takes place November 6 to 8, at the Pasadena Convention Center. The full conference program is available here.
Filed Under: Energy storage, Events, News