Ergodyne has announced an addition to its Chill-Its Cooling product line: the Chill-Its 6685 Dry Evaporative Cooling Vest. Providing a unique heat-stress solution, this new vest employs patented, dry evaporative technology, which keeps workers cool and dry in hot environments.
Ideal for those working where heat stress is a concern, such as in the confines of a hot, wind turbine’s nacelle, the Chill-Its Cooling Vest offers the following features:
- Provides immediate and long-lasting cooling,
- Offers up to three days of cooling ability,
- Equipped with an easy-to-use, watertight filling cap,
- Comes with a V-neck zip closure and mesh side-panels that provide ventilation,
- Includes lightweight, durable, and washable materials, and
- Requires 13-20 oz (400-600 ml) of water to activate the fill vest.
Filed Under: Uncategorized