From industrial electronic installation, maintenance, and service, to precision measurement and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running. Fluke now offers a new tool backpack for industrial electricians.
The Fluke Pack30 Professional Tool Backpack stores, organizes, and protects test equipment, hand tools, safety glasses, and personal items such as keys, a wallet and phone. A rugged, waterproof bottom base protects tools and keeps the backpack upright for easy access to tools.
In addition, the Fluke Pack30 is equipped with extra padding in the back for comfort and lumbar support. It also gives users a more comfortable solution than traditional tool belts that put all the weight on one’s lower back — or tool bags with awkward carrying straps.
Here are some additional key features:
- Clips, brackets and straps on the outside of the Fluke Pack30 for frequently used tools such as tape rolls, measuring tapes, voltage detectors
- Special pocket for tablet PCs and laptops 12 inches (30 cm) wide or smaller
- Built with durable high-quality polyester and plastic bottom base
- Molded EVA covers for the front and top sections for added protection
- Adjustable chest strap for even weight distribution and increased comfort
- Over 30 pockets in six main storage compartments
- Standard one-year warranty; extendable to two years through product registration within 45 days of purchase *
Filed Under: News, Safety