Do you want to learn more about building and investing in the US offshore wind supply chain? If yes – do not miss this free webinar… ‘Building the US Offshore Wind Supply Chain’
Hosted by New Energy Update – Reuters Events and featuring expert speakers from Worley, Offshore Wind Consultants, NYSERDA, Maryland Energy Administration and Scottish Development International.
Register for webinar here now
Date: Thursday, January 23
Time: 12 P.M. EST (5 P.M. GMT)
Can’t make it live? Sign up now to receive the full recording straight to your inbox!
Join this webinar to:
1. Understand how the United States can optimize its current localized supply chains by investing in specific sectors and leveraging workforce and supply chains from other industries
2. Learn about New York State and Maryland’s current incentives for offshore wind, and how they are investing in a localized supply chain to see how you could benefit
3. Identify which elements of the offshore wind supply chain will need to be drawn on from international and European markets
60-minute Discussion and Q&A with:
- Eoghan Quinn, Global Director for Offshore Wind, Worley
- John MacAskill, Director, Offshore Wind Consultants
- Matthew Vestal, Senior Advisor Large Scale Renewables, NYSERDA
- Samuel Beirne, Energy Program Manager, Maryland Energy Administration
- Barry Logue, VP Renewables US, Scottish Development International
Reserve your space on the webinar here now
Can’t make it live? Sign up now and you’ll receive the full recording straight to your inbox!
This webinar was produced in conjunction with the 5th Annual US Offshore Wind Conference & Supply Chain Exhibition. Join the likes of APB, EnBW, Engie, Mainstream Renewable Power & RWE in Boston this June 18-19, at America’s largest offshore wind power event!
Filed Under: News