Tool and equipment provider, Hi-Line Utility Supply, offers the new Klein Tools 6-piece Impact Socket Set. This innovative lets user “do more with less,” delivering 12 impact sizes total across six sockets. It is ideal for electrical contracting, utility, and the wind industries.
Each Klein socket features two coaxial spring-loaded sockets in one. The deep socket with a 1/2″ drive makes for easier pole hardware installation and removal.
Additional features include:
- Single-ended impact socket with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- Two coaxial spring-loaded sockets in one
- 12 socket sizes including: 1-1/8 x 15/16″, 1 x 13/16″; 7/8 x 11/16″; 3/4 x 9/16″, 5/8 x 7/16″ and 1/2 x 3/8″
- High-torque, 12-point design is easier to position on fasteners including square fasteners
- A cross-hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- Includes carrying case for storage
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
In addition, Hi-Line offers Klein Tools 4-in-1 Square Impact Socket KLNRHD, which means users can easily switch between multiple sizes without removing gloves. There is also no need to flip for a size with the 3-in-1 Single-Ended Impact Socket KLNRHD3. The 3-in-1 Impact Socket KLNRHD with the fine-tuned ball tip provides improved retention, minimizing drops.
Workers can reduce the number of tool swaps and now carry even less than ever with the Klein Impact socket series that includes multiple socket sizes in each tool, plus a 7/16” hex quick-change adapter.
Filed Under: News, O&M