The new Miller AirCore Tower Climbing Harness increases both safety and productivity in the most challenging climbing environments, incorporating specific features for workers building or decommissioning towers, changing out transmission lines or antennas, or installing or replacing lights. These include:
- Lighter materials and components: Up to 21% lighter than similar competitive harnesses for all day endurance, reduced fatigue, and increased productivity.
- Breathable, open-core padding technology: Strategically designed and placed padding means up to 16% less surface area than competitive designs, to improve air flow, minimize contact with the neck, lower back, and inner thighs; and reduce chaffing and irritation.
- Removable, adjustable Bos’n chair: Rigid, leather attachment for added support.
- Removable belt with tool loops: Uniquely designed to stay in position when disconnected, even when tools are attached.
- Stretchable webbing: Patented DuraFlex elastomer webbing stretches to conform to the shape and movements of the worker with less bunching, binding or kinking.
- Improved cam buckle: Lightweight, low profile, and specially designed to allow workers to easily adjust webbing with just one-hand.
- Oversized ID tag: For quick and easy harness size identification.
- Stylish design: Featuring vibrant patterned webbing for high visibility and easy identification.
Miller Fall Protection by Honeywell
Filed Under: News, Safety