ILSCO’s Surgency, a family of surge-protective devices, has been updated to include a zinc-plated, liquid-tight hub with tapered female threads.
The new corrosion-resistant hub is and made of solid alloy steel. It provides even more versatility in the application of the Surgency models and a faster, easier installation. It also allows for minimal connection lead length, which in turn promotes optimal performance of the Surgency and protection of valuable equipment.
The Surgency comes equipped with everything needed to close-couple the device to the equipment its protecting, including a chase nipple and sealing washer to maintain the liquid-tight connection.
ILSCO’s Surgency family is a one-stop shop for surge-protective devices.
- Ideal for industrial applications
- Compact, versatile, affordable, and competitively priced
- Offers up to seven modes of protection
- Meets requirements of NEC Art. 285, Lightning Protection Standards UL 96A Sec. 13, and NFPA 780 Art. 4.20
- Optional UL 1283 CSA 22.2 No. 8 Electrical filtering and alarm capabilities
Filed Under: News