With AWEA’s WINDPOWER 2012 barely behind us, the industry is already turning its attention to WINDPOWER 2013, which will be held in Chicago next May. Space at next year’s show was already 60% sold leading up to this year’s conference.
Other events coming up, including AWEA’s newly launched regional events, include:
- 2012 Offshore WINDPOWER Conference & Exhibition, Oct. 9-11, in Virginia Beach, Va.
- Regional Wind Energy Summit – New England, Sept. 5-6, in Portland, Maine
- Regional Wind Energy Summit – Southwest, Dec. 5-6, in Houston, Texas.
- The Wind Resource and Project Energy Assessment Seminar, Sept. 13-14, in Pittsburgh, Pa.,
- AWEA Wind Energy Fall Symposium, Nov. 14-15, in Chandler, Ariz
For information on all American Wind Energy Association events, go to www.awea.org/events.
Filed Under: Events