A recent thermal imager gives user a choice when it comes to pairing features such as sensitivity, resolution, and professional analysis software. Users can choose between standard configurations or add what is needed to get the job done. New features recently developed by Testo include:
- Increased sensitivity by 30, 40, and 50 mK
- SuperResolution, a non-interpolation process to increase resolution by a factor of four and improved thermal accuracy by a factor of 1.6.
- Beneficial lenses choices allow 32 and 45° wide-angle as standard options along with 9°, 11° and 15° as telephoto options
- Full Radiometric Video means full feature video recording of thermal data with profile capabilities, not just a Mpeg output.
- Site Recognition is a customizable barcode reading database function in camera to provide image tracking and storage solution