Klüber Lubrication, a manufacturer of specialty lubricants, introduced a new content hub that provides insights for a variety of markets into how lubricant solutions from Klüber Lubrication save energy, protect equipment and enhance processes.
“We developed this unique, content-oriented website to give users reliable, in-depth resources about market trends and best practices, as well as product information,” said Christine Keyes, marketing communications manager, Klüber Lubrication NA LP. “It’s a convenient way to see how we provide successful lubrication solutions.”
For markets including marine, food and beverage, wind and mining, as well as general industry, the range of topics include:
- Product spotlights that describe lubricant properties and areas of likely applications – such as couplings, joints, and gears.
- Blog overviews from a Klüber Lubrication expert about special application issues – such as the advantages of using synthetic ester oils, high viscosity index (VI) base oils or high-performance NSF H1 food-grade lubricants.
- Whitepapers that provide in-depth information about test procedures, lubricant properties and application techniques.
- Case histories that detail successful application in various industries, climates and hazardous environments.
- News releases on the latest developments in lubricant solutions for new applications, government regulations and other timely issues.
To view this content, visit Klüber’s homepage.
Filed Under: Components, Lubricants, News