When estimating future wind energy production, you must capture the complexity of your fuel source: weather. So does your due diligence process fully leverage weather science and have proven accuracy?
Visit Vaisala at booth 1317 during WINDPOWER 2016 in New Orleans, May 23 to 26, and learn how the company’s due diligence methodology stacks up against actual energy production. (Can’t wait? Download the validation study here). At the show, you can also:
- Learn how Vaisala combines advanced weather science, uncertainty analysis, and statistical techniques to deliver the most accurate estimates of wind energy production.
- Meet the company’s weather scientists and discuss the topics they will be presenting as part of the conference program:
- Pascal Storck, “The ‘Godzilla’ El Nino of 2015/2016: Impacts to Wind Energy in North America,” on Tuesday, 5/24 2:30pm, Project Dev. Station.
- Matthew Hendrickson, “Topics and Trends in Wind Resource and Energy Assessment,” on Tuesday, 5/24 2:15pm, Tech Station.
- Scott Eichelberger, “Uncertainty Estimates for Wind Assessment,” on Wednesday, 5/25 4:30 to 6pm, Poster Reception.
Filed Under: News