Recommended for use with 1/16-inch (1.6 mm) and higher welding wire diameters, the multi-process Power Wave S700 can be used in semiautomatic, hard automation or robotic environments, including synchronized tandem welding applications in transportation, heavy equipment and other fabrication industries.
At a glance, this new addition to the Power Wave family:
- Produces up to 900 amps at 44 volts at 60% duty cycle and 700 amps at 44 volts at 100% duty cycle.
- Operates at a high 88% efficiency with a 95% minimum power factor at rated output.
- Provides all of the benefits of Lincoln Electric’s latest inverter platform, including high electric efficiency, True Energy instantaneous energy monitoring and cloud-based CheckPoint and Production Monitoring weld performance and quality data.
- Is IP23 rated to withstand harsh environments and can be stored outdoors.
- Features a semi-modular design that allows for clean connection options to Lincoln Electric’s Cool Arc 55, AutoDrive 19 and AutoDrive 19 Tandem modules.
- Features patent-pending Surge Blocker technology to ensure simultaneous welding performance is not compromised by high starting-current devices, such as grinders.
Filed Under: News