The rugged and portable new APEX 2100 Orbital Welding System from Lincoln Electric incorporates
several new features to speed set up and ensure accurate high speed TIG welding. The complete system, housed in a modular cabinet, combines an advanced welding power source, controller, water cooler, and accessories required to drive the orbital weld head and pipe-clamping system.
The orbital welder features:
- The APEX 2100 Orbital Controller with pendant to deliver a synchronized system to monitor. Users can adjust and control welding parameters throughout the welding task, while capturing all welding information and data for future analytical and statistical reporting.
- The HELIX T55 Weld Head and patent-pending gear-driven track ring system are a complete, lightweight welding machine that is easy to install and position on pipes. The sleek and low-profile design lets the HELIX T55 weld in confined or restricted spaces and in locations that lack visibility.
- The Power Wave S500 is a multi-process power source that provides exceptional performance for welding thicker materials. The Power Wave S500 delivers a fast arc response, includes more than 65 standard welding waveforms for optimized performance on almost any application, and efficiently converts input power to reduce operational costs.
- Cool Arc 55 Water Cooler works with the Power Wave S-Series power sources to reliably cool torches rated up to 500 amps.
- The APEX Mobile Workstation, a heavy-duty, industrial cabinet, houses all the orbital welding systems components.
This innovative equipment meets application demands under a variety of environmental conditions for high-productivity rates through advanced system performance, and reduced field serviceability and downtime. The system provides consistent and repeatable weld quality by reducing weld defects.
Lincoln Electric Co.
Filed Under: News
Himes Machinery says
Very useful post thanks for sharing.