Titan Tool Supply’s new LuxPro LED Illuminator sets the standard for the new generation of LED Fiber Optic Illuminators.
Harnessing the power of high-output LED’s, the LuxPro LED is as bright or brighter than traditional illuminators, making it a viable alternative to existing halogen technology.
Designed for optimal thermal management, the LuxPro LED provides stability, uniformity and a more consistent color temperature than traditional EKE light sources.
• exceeds performance of 150w Halogen Illuminators; higher brightness, better color, longer life, half the energy consumption and reduced ownership costs
• advanced heat pipe technology using metal core PCBs
• precision engineered cooling for extremely quiet operation
• low energy consumption increases safety and reliability
• maintenance-free LEDs have a minimum lifetime of 25,000 hours
• eliminates hundreds of lamp replacements
• 5/8 in. (0.625 in.) standard nose piece to fit all titan fiberoptic light guides
Additional features and benefits:
• consistent color temperature
• small footprint and rugged housing is suitable for mounting and stacking in space constrained environments
• linear light intensity control with continuous dimming
• accepts virtually any light guide with quick change adapters
• universal power supply for worldwide operation
• one year warranty
cool white 4500 K
voltage: 96-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
power: 80 Watts
lifetime minimum: 25,000 hours, typically 50,000 hours
1.00 in. diameter nosepiece with a 0.625 in. adapter bushing to fit all Titan fiber optic lightguides and fiberoptic ring illuminators.
Dimensions: 6″ L x 4.75″ W x 9″ D; Unit Weight 7 lb.
Titan Tool Supply