To improve safety and security in harsh working environments, building an industrial-grade IP surveillance system is essential, especially for mission-critical video surveillance applications. To provide a constant stream of video images, system reliability is absolutely essential. As a leading provider of rugged IP surveillance solutions with superior video image quality, Moxa provides an array of product solutions that include rugged IP cameras, video encoders, and DVR platforms. Moxa’s IP surveillance products feature a wide operating temperature range (-40 to 75°C), without the need for a heater or fan, level 3 EMI/EMC protection, IP66 rain and dust protection, key industrial certifications, and are robust enough to deliver non-stop IP video streaming and recording functionality for extreme applications. A few other features include:
- Operates in extreme temperatures without a fan or heater for long-term durability
- 1 x 2.5 in. progressive scan CMOS camera with maximum full HD (1,920 x 1,080) resolution
- 10x optical zoom and 16x digital zoom; up to 160x zoom ratio
- High quality video image with 3DNR, BLC, and Image Stabilizer
- Maximum 3 independent video streams, 2 x H.264 and 1 x MJPEG
- Optional model with built-in single mode fiber
- Two-way and full duplex audio input/output
- DynaStream and CBR Pro supported for maximum network efficiency
- SD card interface for disconnection and event recording
The VPort 56-2MP is the world’s first rugged Full HD IP zoom camera for mission critical applications. It operates in temperatures from -40 to 75°C without a built-in or external heater and fan with wide temperature model.
Standard operating temperature (0 to 60°C) models are now available; wide temperature (-40 to 75°C) models will be available soon in Q2, 2014.
The full HD resolution H.264 IP zoom cameras come with an advanced optical technology featuring 10x optical and 16x digital zoom to improve the efficiency of your surveillance system and ensure the best video quality. With 3D DNR built in, the VPort 56-2MP provides an extra clear image quality, even when operating in extreme environments.
The VPort 56-2MP-S-SC’s fiber Ethernet port can extend network distances up to 140 km (87 miles), providing a viable solution for long distance IP surveillance applications.
Filed Under: News