Latest in the Rexroth Resource Kit series provides case studies, technical papers, software tools and web resources to help manufacturers and machine builders incorporate lean principles into their production solutions. Bosch Rexroth has added a new Lean Production and Automation Insights Kit to its popular educational resource kit series.
Drawing on a wealth of expertise covering both automation technology and best practices for implementing lean techniques in a manufacturing environment, this new kit will help machine builders, system integrators and manufacturing end-users uncover wasted time, effort and resources within their operations and develop solutions to help them become more lean.
Packaged on a USB drive, the kit combines documents and resources loaded on the drive with links to useful technical information and planning tools on the Bosch Rexroth website.
The kit’s materials are drawn from Bosch Rexroth’s extensive library of customer application case studies, expert technical papers, current product brochures, links to state-of-the-art engineering and design tools, and the company’s latest videos — carefully selected and combined in one convenient digital package.
The Lean Production and Automation Insights Kit includes:
- Lean production and automation: How to find the right mix — A new Rexroth Technical Paper that explores how lean principles are used to identify and eliminate waste, and provides a detailed decision matrix to help determine the right level of automation for any production process.
- Lean Guidebooks — Multiple, detailed books addressing lean production topics such as ways to optimize assembly operations, ergonomics in manual production and efficient material transport.
- Lean Manufacturing Podcasts – Quick links to Bosch Rexroth’s comprehensive, informative 15-part podcast series with interviews and insights from leading independent experts in lean production.
- Expert Software Tools — Including MTpro, Rexroth’s exclusive design software for manual production systems, conveyors and aluminum structural framing, plus free downloadable 2D and 3D CAD models.
- Extensive Product Literature — Links to the latest Rexroth literature used in lean production environments, including manual production systems, tightening and assembly tools, linear motion and assembly technology products and more.
This latest kit complements the existing array of Resource Kits covering mobile technology, factory automation, linear motion and mechatronics, packaging and printing and industrial hydraulics topics. All the Resource Kits are free to order from:
Filed Under: News