Research and Markets has added to their report portfolio with the “Worldwide Wind Farms Database” analysis. The report offers a database of wind farms throughout the world.
It includes 25046 entries (in 117 countries), and represents 380,9 GW onshore and 209,5 GW offshore of wind-power projects.
The onshore market includes:
- Under construction: 445 entries (20,7 GW)
- Operational: 22740 entries (360,1 GW)
The offshore market includes:
- Planned: 373 entries (137,5 GW)
- Approved: 146 entries (48,8 GW)
- Under construction: 31 entries (7,4 GW)
- Operational: 153 entries (15,8 GW)
For more information about this report, click here.
Filed Under: News