Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL) recently announced the availability of Acselerator Meter Reports SEL-5630 Software. This new software allows customers to visualize site-wide historical data and optimize energy usage as a result, says the company.
“This new software enhances data analysis and visualization, which in turn helps to increase efficiency, improve power quality, and decrease cost,” said Tony Lee, SEL power system director.
After Acselerator Team SEL-5045 Software collects and organizes data from SEL meters in a central database, Meter Reports Software displays the measurements in a clean and presentable format.
- Device Overview—Display all system device information, including metering point names, locations, enabled status, and time zones
- Load Data Profile (LDP)—View trends and inspect load information from a selected metering point, device, or group
- Voltage Sag, Swell, and Interruption (VSSI)—View VSSI data with a 4 ms resolution
- Water, Air, Gas, Electricity, and Steam (WAGES)—Track WAGES consumption and generation
- Sequential Events Recorder (SER)—View SER reports side by side to correlate events from multiple devices for the same time period
- Energy Balance—Calculate unmetered usage and identify losses
Acselerator Meter Reports SEL-5630 Software can be used with the SEL-734 Advanced Metering System and SEL-735 Power Quality and Revenue Meter. The software is available for $100 per device.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Filed Under: News, Software