Over 350 energy, business and industrial leaders from the North America’s largest organizations will come together in Houston, November 9-10, 2022 at Reuters Events: Energy Transition North America 2022, where they will discuss the urgent need to decarbonize North American energy production and deliver strategies to turn global net zero ambitions into meaningful net zero action.
Upon the backdrop of the COP27 climate conference, key industry changemakers will strategize pathways to providing a secure, clean and affordable power supply across the United States and Canada.
Across two days, Reuters Events will unpack the leadership and finance questions, deep dive into the importance of carbon management and business model innovation and identify the key technologies and innovations available to deliver a decarbonized, electrified energy grid.
Key speakers taking to the stage include:
- Robert Dudley, Chairman, Oil and Gas Climate Initiative
- Patti Poppe, Chief Executive Officer, PG&E
- Rafael Chaves, Chief Sustainability & Institutional Relations Officer, Petrobras
- Gretchen Watkins, President, Shell USA
- Sandhya Ganapathy, CEO North America, EDP Renewables,
- Amos J. Hochstein, Senior Advisor for Global Energy Security, United States Department of State
- Maria Pope, Chief Executive Officer, Portland General Electric
- Jesse Arenivas, President, CO2 & President, Energy Transition Ventures, Kinder Morgan
- Susan Nickey, EVP & Chief Client Officer, Hannon Armstrong
- Mark McFarland, Chief Executive Officer, California Resources Corporation
- Alistair Vickers, Chief Executive Officer, bp Wind Energy
“Securing a just and effective energy transition in North America will be crucial to reduce global emissions and ensure security is the defining challenge of our time,” said Owen Rolt, Head of Energy Transition at Reuters Events. “It is fitting that this year we will again be featuring one of the strongest lineups of any energy event in the world.”
To facilitate this seismic shift for the energy industry, Reuters Events has built the forum around five critical themes: delivering net zero North America, security and supply, carbon management strategies, climate technology, and electrification and the grid
Those interested in taking part in the forum can find out more information here.
Filed Under: Events