Optim LLC, a designer and manufacturer of flexible fiberscopes and related products, announced the official launch of the FreedomView (FV) Videoscope, a fully portable industrial remote visual inspection videoscope system.
The FV Videoscope transforms field inspections with its patented, integrated LED light source and sleek, compact handle design. It offers greater flexibility, while providing exceptional light quality and visual clarity to allow a wide range of non-intrusive, non-destructive visual inspection tasks virtually anywhere, quickly and easily.
The FV Videoscope offers a durable and intuitive construction made for real world conditions with a rugged tungsten insertion shaft, transflective touchscreen display and easy to use control functions.
Key Features of the FreedomView LED Videoscope
The FV Videoscope comes in 6.0mm diameter and 80” length. Other features include:
- Patented OptiLux LED Lighting
- User friendly handle design with easy access ports to media storage, battery and USB
- Direct stream over USB to PC
- Powered by rechargeable li-ion battery
- Lightweight, completely portable design (1000 g.)
- Joystick control articulating tip – 110o up/down/left/right
- Rugged Tungsten braid construction
Filed Under: News