SPIROL specializes in quick turnaround delivery of high quality, precision engineered Shims ranging from simple OD/ID shapes to complex geometries – particularly in low to medium volumes. All Shims are custom-made to customer specifications from a comprehensive inventory of raw materials in thicknesses from 0.002 in. (0.05mm) to 0.250 in. (6mm).
The company objective is to provide the highest quality, short run metal Shims — delivered on time at the lowest price. To achieve this, the company says it:
- Maintains state-of-the-art production technology with an aim of eliminating costly tooling while improving product quality and dimensional consistency.
• Uses expansive internal secondary process capabilities focused on shortening lead times, reducing costs and gaining internal control over total quality.
- Standardized tooling, materials, and processes to lower costs and improve response time.
• Has a total commitment to quality — to consistently anticipate and exceed our customers’ needs and expectations at the lowest cost. This commitment is supported by a company-wide continuous improvement process.
- Performs as many functions as possible in-house to reduce external transaction costs, to control quality, to shorten lead time and to pass these benefits on to our customers in the form of lower prices and improved performance.
- Has achieved a variety of third party quality certifications that demonstrate the proficiency of our systems to exceed market expectations.
The company says it further differentiates itself with:
- Thin metal shims produced with little or no tool cost.
- Heat treated and close-toleranced parts.
- Quality certifications and documentation that meet the most critical customer requirements.
- Delivery performance that exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Technical know-how in the design and application of the products we produce.
An eight page brochure is available at: http://goo.gl/ipVsoS
Filed Under: News, O&M