RnRMarketResearch.com (Pune, India) intros its “Wind Power Market, Update 2016 – Global Market Size, Average Price, Turbine Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2025”. The $3,995 report is said to provide a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global wind market. It provides data covering historic and forecast market size, average capital cost, installed capacity and generation for onshore and offshore wind globally, and in ten key wind power markets: China, India, Brazil, Canada, Turkey, UK, U.S., South Africa, Germany, and Japan. The report analyzes key market aspects which determine wind sector and provides information on average turbine size, GHG emission reductions, employment opportunities, homes powered, turbine market share, capacity share by capacity range and import – export in wind sector.
Complete report with 42 market-data tables, 163 figures, 249 pages, is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/wind-power-market-update-2016-global-market-size-average-price-turbine-market-share-and-key-country-analysis-to-2025-market-report.html .
Companies discussed in this research report are Acciona Energia, S.A., Alstom SA, Adwen, China Creative Wind Energy Co., Ltd., China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited, Clipper Windpower, LLC, CSIC (Chongqing) Haizhuang Windpower Equipment Co., Ltd., CSR Zhuzhou Institute Co., Ltd., Dongfang Electric Corporation Limited, Enercon GmbH, Envision Energy Limited, Gamesa Corporacion Tecnologica, S.A., GE Power, Guodian United Power Technology Co., Ltd., Inox Wind Limited, NEG Micon A/S, Nordex SE, Senvion SE, Shanghai Electric Wind Power Equipment Co., Ltd., Siemens AG, Sinovel Wind Group Co., Ltd., Suzlon Energy Limited, Vestas Wind Systems A/S, XEMC Windpower Co., Ltd., Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Windey Wind Generating Engineering Co., Ltd.
The report includes
- Wind market study at global level and at key country level, covering countries such as China, India, Brazil, Canada, Turkey, UK, US, South Africa, Germany, and Japan;
- Historic and forecast data for cumulative and annual installed power capacity and power generation for onshore and offshore wind;
- Market size and average capital cost data at country and global level;
- Statistics related to average turbine size, GHG emission reductions, employment opportunities, homes powered, turbine import – export as well as turbine market share at country and global level.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind power market;
- Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market; Identify key partners and business-development avenues;
- Respond to competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=692098 .