Offshore wind investments in the first half of 2020 totaled $35 billion, up 319% year-on-year. In a world of economic uncertainty, offshore weind is booming while floating wind projects have become successfully operational. The question for all stakeholders: Are we geared up for expansion?
Reuters Events invite you to join Offshore & Floating Wind Europe (October 1-2), pairing the entire value chain with the critical information it needs for expansion. Over 2 days, attendees will leave with a strategic outlook of markets, upcoming tenders, contracts, and project updates.
Access the first keynote discussion for free, by registering for a free taster pass here
3 reasons why you cannot miss this virtual forum:
- Audience Interactivity: We know that opportunities to interact with your peers are what make events special. That’s why wherever possible and using the latest technology we will continue to deliver live Q&As, breakout sessions & workshops and audience polls
- Business Critical Insights: We are bringing you the best content in offshore and floating wind direct to your fingertips. With world-class presentations, panels, interviews and workshops all available both live and on-demand for 4 weeks after the event
- 40+ Key Industry Speakers: Year on year we secure the leading voices on innovations, problem solving and optimization and now it is time your team benefits from their exclusive insight
Preview of the 2020 expert speaker line-up:
- Nigel Slater, Managing Director – Development, Northland Power
- Astrid Skarheim Onsum, CEO, Aker Offshore Wind
- Joao Metelo, CEO, Principle Power
- Jonathan Cole, Managing Director – Offshore Wind, Iberdrola
- Allan Baker, Managing Director – Global Head of Power, Société Générale
- Eddie O’Connor, Executive Chairman, Mainstream Renewable Power
- Michal Jerzy Kolodziejczyk, President, Equinor Poland
- Grzegorz Gorski, COO, OW Ocean Winds
- Rytis Kėvelaitis, Vice Minister for Energy, Lithuanian Government
- Paul Holthus, CEO, World Ocean Council
- Holger Matthiesen, Regional Head of Development – Central Europe, RWE Renewables
- Ryanne Burges, Head of Offshore Development, EDF Renewables UK
Register your free taster pass here now (limited availability)
Want to feature in one of these discussions? Get in touch today.
Filed Under: News