MIDEL 7131 is a fire safe, synthetic ester-based transformer fluid that has been successfully serving the global market for over 30 years. Users favor the fluid for a range of applications because of its flexibility, reliability, high performance and asset life extension.
MIDEL 7131 provides a safe alternative to traditional fluid and dry-type transformers. It offers high temperature performance, increased fire safety, greater environmental protection and superior moisture tolerance. The fluid has been used in thousands of projects, many of which are located in demanding or critical areas such as offshore and underground.
The transformer industry recently reported the failure of multiple large units due to the presence of corrosive sulfur. MIDEL 7131 has been tested by independent laboratories to ASTM D1275 B, Standard Test Method for Corrosive Sulfur in Electrical Insulating Oils and IEC 62535, Insulating liquids – Test method for detection of potentially corrosive sulfur in used and unused insulating oil. It was found to be Non-Corrosive.
In addition, the fluid is RoHS compliant and does not contain the flame retardants PBB and PBDE, nor is it formulated using lead, cadmium, mercury or hexavalent chromium. The concentrations of these heavy metal contents are all below 1ppm.
MIDEL 7131 filled transformers are available from all major transformer manufacturers. The fluid is compatible with standard transformer insulating materials, components, and with fluid processing equipment and procedures. Midel is suitable for a wide range of transformer applications, including sealed and free-breathing transformers located indoors or outside.
The company says the benefits of its MIDEL 7131 include:
· Increased fire safety
· High performance
· Greater environmental protection
· Superior moisture tolerance
· Low maintenance
· UL Classified
· FM Global Approved Less Flammable Transformer Fluid
· ATEX Certification
· REACH Registered
· RoHS compliance
Filed Under: News, O&M, Transformers
Ramji Tiwari says
UP Transformers India is one of the leading transformers manufactures company in India (Uttar Pradesh) top class Transformers Manufacturers in Uttar Pradesh, they are making different types of Transformer like you can see here Power Transformer, Single Phase Transformers, Three Phase Transformer, Electrical Transformer and Much More.
Types of Transformer:
1. Power Transformer: Power Transformers
2. Single Phase Transformer: Single Phase Transformers
3. Three Phase Transformer: Three Phase Transformers: 3 Phase Transformer
4. UP Transformers Manufacturers: Transformers Manufacturers in India
5. Transformers Manufacturers in Uttar Pradesh: Transformers Manufacturer India
6. ISO-9001-2008 Transformer Manufacturer Company in Uttar Pradesh: Electrical Transformers Manufacturers
7. Distribution Transformers Manufacturers in India: Distribution Transformer Manufacturers
8. Electrical Transformers Manufacturers in UP: Electrical Transformer Manufacturer in Uttar Pradesh
9. Transformers Suppliers: Transformers Supplier in Uttar Pradesh (U.P)
For more details visit http://www.uptransformersindia.com