A line of rugged encoders has added a heavy duty, incremental, shafted version to deliver superior reliability in tough wind generator, steel, and paper applications. The HD35R, made by Dynapar in the U.S., will feature a 10-day lead time, and will be an excellent alternative to the Hubner POG90, according to the company.
A few features include a:
• 100-mm IEC flange with an 11-mm shaft containing a 4-mm key for European standard motor mounting.
• Dynapar’s phased array, wide-gap encoder engine, combined with a plastic code disk, to deliver superior shock and vibration resistance.
• Two, large-gauge, over-sized bearings to handle excessive shaft loading, up to 100-lb axial and 50-lbs radial.
• IP67 rated for work in harsh duty environments
• Sealed junction box for field wiring and protection against moisture.
• Wide temperature spec of -40 to 100°C for higher temperature applications.
Filed Under: News, Sensors