A supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) developer has software with interfaces for smart phones and tablets, as well as revision control and intuitive project management. InduSoft Web Studio v7.1 has an enhanced Studio Mobile Access client for any HTML.5 web browser to display alarms, trends, and critical tag values. It also has easy-to-use widgets (gauges, switches, and text boxes) to monitor and interact with process values.
Alarms and information can be sent in formats, such as a PDF, to an email account, a printer, or a smartphone – in real-time or as historical data. The software connects to any SQL database and connects to Excel and other PC-based programs. The built-in interface for display of trends, events and grids does not require SQL programming.
The InduSoft Collaboration Tool and Application Lifecycle Management option is available for an additional license. It lets users compare any configuration file, as well as merge changes from multiple developers. This option also offers support for source control and interaction.
Other software features include:
- Over 240 built-in drivers to allow plug-and-play two-way communication with most PLCs, temperature controllers, motion controllers and bar code, 2D, and RFID readers.
- Toolkits to help users build drivers for other devices.
- FDA traceability with built-in function to create 21 CFR part 11 compliant projects with e-signatures.
- Graphics and design tools that can be combined with built-in objects to create any function required.
- A library of objects to allow project creation with a consistent “look and feel.”
Filed Under: Uncategorized