The FPS2800B12C4 is a fluid-property sensor that directly and simultaneously measures viscosity, density, dielectric constant, and temperature of a fluid. The sensor monitors the direct and dynamic relationship between several physical properties to determine the quality, condition, and contaminant loading of fluids such as hydraulic and gear oils. Applications include wind turbines and industrial equipment. A universal digital CAN J1939 compliant protocol provides easy to connect interface to a main host controller. A simple 4-pin connector allows for cost-effective mounting options. Other features include a:
• Rugged construction for high pressure and high-flow
• Proprietary corrosion and contaminant resistant coating
for wetted parts
• Factory calibrated with NIST traceable fluids
• On-board microprocessor for real-time data analysis with
5, 12 or 24-V supply
• Reliable with long-term stability
Visyx Technologies Inc.
Filed Under: Components
Jason Norman says
Where did this tool end up? Who now owns the technology? Where can I buy one?
Paul Dvorak says
I see the link to the company site no longer works so we will have to chase down this firm.