Floating wind farm foundations are seen as key to the future of the global offshore wind sector, but the industry has yet to be maximized in the United States.
Join this free webinar ‘The Future is Floating’ featuring expert speakers from Green Giraffe, BVG Associates and Castle Wind today to learn how to finance utility-scaled floating wind project in the US, whilst understanding the uncertainties and risks associated with the production costs.
Date: Wednesday, February 26
Time: 12 p.m. EST (5 p.m. GMT)
Can’t make it live? Sign up now to receive the full recording & slides straight to your inbox!
60-minute discussion and live Q&A with industry experts:
- Introduction: Emily Domange, New Energy Update by Reuters Events
- Financing Utility-Scale Floating Offshore Wind Projects
by Randy Male, Director, Green Giraffe
- Levelized Cost of Energy Forecast
by Dr Kate Freeman, Managing Consultant, BVG Associates
- Floating Wind Project Updates
by Alla Weinstein, CEO, Castle Wind
Join this webinar today to:
- Learn how to finance utility-scaled floating wind project in the US
- Understand the equity market for floating offshore wind, including the different investors profiles and the relative appetite for risk
- Listen to a floating LCOE in comparison to bottom-fixed wind
- Understand the uncertainties, feedback, risk and implications of floating offshore wind
This webinar is the key talking point for launching the US Floating Wind industry and a MUST for all involved, or diversifying, in offshore wind.
Webinar produced in conjunction with US Offshore Wind 2020 (Reuters Events) – America’s largest offshore wind power conference and exhibition. Register your pass between Monday, Feb. 24 – Friday, Feb. 28, 2020 to get a free VIP Ticket Upgrade (only 60 available so act now to secure one for yourself!)