The Professional Torque Tester, Series 2 Pro-Test, is an accurate and easy to operate instrument for testing and calibrating all types of torque wrenches.
In addition, the Pro-Test, from Norbar Torque Tools, is priced to make in-house testing a viable proposition even for smaller industrial and automotive shops that use torque wrenches. A few features include:
- Guaranteed classification to BS7882:2008, Class 1 or better over the primary calibration range (20 to 100% of full scale), Class 2 or better over the secondary calibration range (lowest calibrated value to 20% of full scale). Class 1 equates to ±0.5% of reading.
- Three essential operating modes allow using the Pro-Test with all torque wrenches. For example, ‘Track’ displays the live value, ‘Peak Memory’ records the highest value, and ‘First Peak Memory’ records the first peak of torque (for click type torque wrenches). Both memory modes can be used with manual or automatic reset.
- A large back-lit display is easily visible from a distance and in poor light.
- The display and transducer are hard-wired with a 600-mm cable.
- All common units of torque measurement are included.
- Pictorial mode selection makes for ease of use.
- Users can select a preferred language. Most European languages are included.
- The transducer can be horizontally or vertically mounted for torque wrench operation.
- RS-232-C port is included for output to a printer, PC, data-capture unit, or SPC software.
- An optional mounting plate gives greater flexibility for mounting options.
- All user settable parameters are menu selectable from the front panel.
- Supplied in a durable plastic case with a data transfer lead to connect to a PC or printer
- As standard, all transducers are calibrated in a clockwise direction. For additional anti clockwise direction, order Part No. PROTEST.CCW.
Filed Under: Uncategorized
need offer for the best option torque calibrator range up to 1500 N.M