The Lincoln Electric Company is holding its Wind Energy Seminar next week on Wednesday, August 5th in Cleveland, Ohio. The event is a free, one day-only event. However, registration is required.
Topics of the seminar include:
- Updates and trends for U.S. wind power
- Lake Erie Offshore Wind Project: history and current events
- Maximizing weld toughness for multi-pass and two run welding
- Thick plate welding cost comparisons
- Triple Arc demonstration and discussion
- Cutting solutions and demonstrations
- Controlling and verifying the welding process
- Automation for wind tower fabrication
The event’s guest speaker is Dave Karpinski, Vice President of Operations at the Lake Erie Energy Development Corporation (LEEDCo).
Registration starts at 8AM on the day of the event (Again: Wednesday, August 5th) at the Lincoln Electric Automation Center (22221 St. Clair Ave. Cleveland, OH 44117-1199).
Register at this link.
The Lincoln Electric Company
Filed Under: Events, News