WAGO’s Modbus-based PLCs (programmable logic controllers) offer complete controller functionality and serial Modbus connectivity in one compact module. The 750-815/300 and 750-816/300 Series Modbus PLCs use the latest version of WAGO-I/O-PRO software for programming control applications, which are ideal for industrial applications, including wind farms.
• Decentralized control to optimize support of higher level PLCs or PCs,
• Easy configuration via software or DIP switch,
• Local data processing to minimize fieldbus transmissions,
• 32 KB of program and data memory and 8 KB of non-volatile memory,
• Support of Modbus RTU and ASCII over RS-485 or RS-232.
PLC programming is performed in compliance with IEC 61131-3 and supports all programming languages including Ladder, Structured Text, or Function Block. Used in conjunction with over 500 WAGO I/O modules, these PLCs provide the ideal framework for a range of applications from factory and marine automation to wind power plants and transformer stations.
Filed Under: News