With increasing diversity of stakeholders in North American wind power asset management and operations, the industry is experiencing new approaches for maximizing yield and value.
Which is why Reuters Events have created this essential complimentary webinar; ‘Maximizing North American Wind Power Asset Value’ – to help you discover the latest tech and best practice, linking O&M data with financial engineering for maximizing wind power asset value.
Date: Friday, January 31
Time: 10 a.m. CST
Can’t make it live? Sign up now and you’ll receive the full recording straight to your inbox!
60-minute webinar Presentations and Q&A with:
- Gareth Brown, CEO, Clir Renewables
- Rhys Watt, Project Director, New Energy Update by Reuters Events
You will learn:
- Key considerations for increasing asset value through linking O&M data with financial engineering
- Understand industry best practice for asset management strategies to ensure maximum value
- Discover the latest technology, and gain insight on applications in the field and office
Strategic planning for maximizing asset value and data driven O&M will be discussed further at the 12th annual Wind Operations Dallas 2020 Conference & Exhibition, by Reuters Events. A must attend event for all wind operations professionals.