Following double digital growth year-on-year, every indicator is signalling offshore wind will be a dominant force in hitting net zero by 2050.
However, crisis points are the ultimate test. Join New Energy Update by Reuters Events’ latest interactive webinar “Adapting and Overcoming Disruption: Offshore Wind Amid COVID-19” providing a market update on how the European offshore wind industry has dealt with the COVID-19 impact thus far and how it can adapt going forward.
Friday, May 15
11 a.m. – 12 p.m. CET (5 a.m. – 6 a.m. EST)
Can’t make it live? Simply sign up to have the recording sent straight to your inbox
Deep dive into the business-critical questions:
- Have projects across Europe been severely disrupted?
- How has the supply chain adapted and are the equipment suppliers exiting the market?
- Has the oil price crash impacted growth projections?
- What has the response been from the investment community?
- Will tiers of governments and regulators need to step in to support the sector through this?
Expert speakers joining this session:
- Gunnar Herzig, Managing Director, World Forum Offshore Wind
- Jing Liu, Sector Lead of Power & Utilities, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Pieter Marinus, General Counsel & Investment Relations Director, Parkwind
This webinar will equip listeners with both tactics to deal with the immediate situation and strategies to plan ahead, ensuring projects across Europe are successfully delivered. Not to be missed!