The recent high amperage Flextec 650 multi-process welder from Lincoln Electric delivers up to 815 amps of welding power. Its FLEXible TEChnology lets welders use a variety of processes – stick, Touch Start TIG (DC), MIG, flux-cored CV submerged arc and arc gouging – on numerous applications, including heavy equipment and transportation, construction, and welding education.
The inverter-based Flextec 650 is rated at 650 amps at 100 percent duty cycle with a robust amperage range of 10-815 amps, while weighing in at only 165 pounds in a case that measures only 21.83 inches high by 16.3 wide x 29.33 deep. Lincoln Electric Ready-Pak and One-Pak packages configured with Lincoln Electric wire feeders and accessories are structured for easy ordering. Job site-ready rack packages are also set for future release.
Welder features include:
- Flexible multi-process capability for handling the widest range of welding applications
- Low-power consumption resulting in operating cost savings
- Lighter in weight for easier transport
- Selectable hot start for extra starting amperage
- Faster arc response with variable arc control
- Remote control operated by a foot pedal or hand control up to 100 feet away
To request a copy of the Flextec 650 product literature, call (888) 355-3213 to obtain bulletin E5.96.
Filed Under: Construction, News, Towers