White Construction Inc. and its Canadian subsidiary H.B. White Canada Corp. built 1,113 MW of renewable energy projects in 2012, the company said.
White, a subsidiary of Infrastructure and Energy Alternatives LLC, provides engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for wind and solar energy generating facilities.
White Construction and H.B. White Canada completed the following renewable energy projects in 2012:
- 31.5-MW Amherst Wind Farm for Suzlon / Sprott Power in Nova Scotia, Canada
- 150.4-MW Pioneer Trail Wind Farm for E.ON Climate and Renewables in Illinois
- 99-MW East Lake St. Clair Wind Farm for International Power in Ontario, Canada
- 120-MW Tuscola Bay Wind Farm for Nextera Energy in Michigan
- 100.8-MW Lake Winds Energy Park for Consumer’s Energy in Michigan
- 200-MW Wildcat Wind Farm for E-ON Climate and Renewables in Indiana
- 200-MW California Ridge Wind Farm for Invenergy in Illinois
- 60-MW Harvest 2 Wind Farm for Exelon Wind in Michigan
- 40-MW High Mesa Wind Farm for Exelon Wind in Idaho
- 81.6-MW Beebe Wind Farm for Exelon Wind in Michigan
- 9.9-MW Epic Wind Farm for the Morse Group in Wisconsin
- 20-MW Grand Ridge Solar Farm for Invenergy in Illinois
White Construction Inc.
Filed Under: Construction, News, Projects