Hundreds of exhibitors will line the McCormick Place in Chicago during the largest wind energy event in the Western Hemisphere: WINDPOWER 2018 Conference and Exhibition.
- DNV-GL – representing 2,300 energy experts in renewable energy generation, transmission and distribution, and sustainable electricity use
- GE Renewable Energy – combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power and more recently turbine blades, GE Renewable Energy has installed 400+ GW globally
- Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy – a global market leader for offshore wind turbines with a reputation for technical leadership, strong customer service, and fully integrated end-to-end energy solutions, will highlight the just launched SG 2.7-129
- UL – as a global company with more than 120 years of expertise, UL helps customers navigate market complexity, bringing clarity and transparency in responsible design, production, marketing and purchasing
- Uptake – harnesses the power of data to help people and machines work better, smarter and faster
- Vestas – the only global energy company dedicated exclusively to wind energy, will highlight their new 4-MW platform as part of their exhibit
Thousands of attendees, hundreds of exhibits, media availabilities, and interview opportunities are all part of WINDPOWER 2018, including a new, state-of-the-art media room and work space.
Filed Under: News