As part of its long-term growth strategy, World Wind & Solar (WWS), a Pearce Services Company, has announced a new capability to provide blade and composite repair services to customers that own and operate wind power assets.
Regarding WWS blade and composite repair services, VP of wind services Scott Bryan, said, “World Wind & Solar has a great reputation for quality, safety, and services. Following our acquisition by Pearce Services, we enhanced our focus and investments into broadening the specialized services we provide for our customers. Having a team of technicians and field service engineers solely focused on blade and composite repairs means that WWS is truly a one-stop shop for any and all services required on a wind or solar farm.”
WWS is now offering these new services across the nation:
- Full blade and composite repair services, including blade inspection, leading edge repair/upgrade, vortex generator installation, lightning strike repair, and major structural repair.
- Field service engineering support for specialized composite repairs and blade inspections.
- Specialized lifts to enable safe, effective, and efficient repairs.
- A team of highly trained, elite technicians with 10+ years of industry experience.
- Full composites supply chain and inventory management capabilities from our 32,000 sq. ft. warehouse located just outside of Chicago.
News item from WWS
Filed Under: News