Wind executives are gathering virtually this July to help the North American onshore wind sector define O&M and asset management strategies for maximum asset profitability, and Reuters Events would like to invite representatives from your company to join them.
Wind Operations Dallas Virtual 2020, July 21-22
Free tickets are still available – click here to register yours now!
The experts, including top figures from EDPR, RWE, Longroad Energy, Duke Energy, Invenergy, Innergex, CPS Energy, Engie, Liberty Power, sPower, Enel Green Power, Excelsior Capital, Southern Power and many other major wind players, will be in discussion at the Wind Operations Dallas Conference and Exhibition, July 21-22, to tackle the industry’s biggest asset management and O&M challenges, from managing aging fleets, navigating M&A’s, getting more from data to mitigating key component failures.
4 reasons why your company must attend this meeting:
- This is a strategy meeting led by industry leaders representing wind farm owners, operators, utilities, IPPs, investors, asset managers, and supply chain.
- The 2020 event attendees make up the most comprehensive North America wind O&M gathering to date: attracting Operations, Maintenance, Asset Management, Technical, Procurement, Origination, Engineering executives across North America’s leading owner-operators, IPPs, utilities and investors to improve collaboration with their associate software partners, O&M providers and component manufacturers
- Achieve all your wind operations goals in just 2-days: find partners, prospect clients and secure market share as an owner, operator, supplier, or advisor
- Peer problem solving for you to tackle your biggest challenges: attend unique panel discussions and case studies, covering successful performance models, through and late-life management, advanced maintenance strategies and workforce excellence to make intelligent financial and technical decisions
Conference keynotes, presentations, and panel discussions for 2020 will cover:
- Excellence in asset performance – optimization and risk management, to gain actionable steps to navigate data driven operations, IoT and predictive maintenance to guarantee assets reach full operating potential
- Excellence in technical O&M, to develop the optimal strategy to minimise downtime and losses from unexpected component failures
- Excellence through life and in late-life, to help navigate Lifetime extension, re-powering and upgrading – prevent degradation, maximise lifetime and minimise downtime
- Excellence in workforce and the future worker, to strategize for guaranteeing, securing and maintaining the skilled workforce required for optimal operations
- Excellence in service contracts, M&A’s and power agreements, to maximize value in the service and supply chain through flexible and innovative approaches to contracting
Can’t make it live? Sign up now to receive access to the on-demand recorded sessions to watch at a time that suits you instead!