Ergodyne announced new Hi-Vis additions to its N-Ferno line of warming gear. Now, workers in cold weather can enjoy comfort and conspicuity in the latest thermal gear.
“We’ve taken some of our best-selling thermal gear and enhanced them to provide more visibility on the job,” said Alsie Nelson, Associate Product Manager, Ergodyne. “These are ideal products for those who want to keep their heads warm and still be seen.”
With these Hi-Vis products, wearers can expect the same style and comfort from Ergodyne’s N-Ferno products with the additional benefit of high-visibility through Hi-Vis lime fabrics and reflective accents. Besides a new color variety, the company has also added length to the balaclava and a completely new reversible hat.
The four new products include:
- 6802 Hi-Vis Classic Trapper Hat: Classic faux-fur trapper hat with 60g 3M Thinsulate insulation in hi-vis lime with reflective piping.
- 6821 Hi-Vis Fleece Balaclava: A hi-vis lime fleece balaclava with reflective piping that offers stretch, warmth, and visibility.
- 6842 Hi-Vis 2-Layer Fleece Liner: Traditional two-layer fleece with warming pack pockets and Hi-Vis lime shell w/reflective piping.
- 6816 Reversible Knit Cap: Snug reversible knit cap featuring a stretchable gray fabric on one side and a soft Hi-Vis lime on the other.
“This is the first series of Hi-Vis products we’ve added to our N-Ferno Line,” said Tom Votel, President and CEO, Ergodyne. “We think they’ll have utility in both indoor and outdoor applications.”
Ideal for workers needing warmth and visibility during winter work, these new N-Ferno Hi-Vis pieces feature:
- 6802: Features: Faux-fur detail and quilted satin crown lining; durable, wind, and water resistant nylon shell; 60 grams of Thinsulate insulation from 3M; Button flaps with side holes for hearing.
- 6821: Hi-Vis lime polyester fleece for warmth with a longer length, and reflective piping and accents for higher visibility.
- 6842: 100% oxford polyester shell and polyester fleece lining, plus warming pack pockets to keep you extra warm. It even has hook-and-loop straps for added hard hat security.
- 6816: Reversible, stretchable gray polyester on one side, and soft lime micro-fleece on the reverse side.
Filed Under: News, Safety