FallTech, an innovator of fall-protection products, has updated its Contractor+ family of harnesses. The products now offer a more supportive, secure, and sturdy fit to meet the demanding needs of workers at height.
“The updates to the Contractor+ are a result from the feedback we captured from users of the prior version of the harness,” explains Shatiana Griffin, Marketing Specialist for FallTech.
The result is an affordable harness that provides the durability and comfort required for day-to-day use. The reliable fall-protection features of the harnesses also fully comply with all applicable ANSI and OSHA standards.
The new upgrades to the Contractor+ family of full body harnesses include:
- New chest slides with integrated lanyard keepers provide a lower profile and easier attachment points for lanyard connectors.
- A stiffer waist belt improves longevity.
- A waist pad includes belt loops sewn into the torso straps (to keep the waist pad from slipping).
- An improved, stiffer waist pad that supports heavy tool-bag loads.
- Increased padding offers superior internal reinforcement to allow better D-ring positioning, combined with improved comfort and usability.
Along with these improvements, the Contractor+ still offers the features this family of harnesses has been known for; including:
- Breathable padded air-mesh Shoulder Yoke with non-slip Dorsal D-ring Adjustment.
- Paired single-loop, dual-fastening lanyard keepers.
- Low-profile spring-tension torso adjusters.
- 5.5” torso-sewn waist support positioning pad for Construction Belted harnesses.
- Mating buckle chest closure with either mating buckle or tongue buckle leg closure options.
- Available in standard non-belted and construction belted models.
Filed Under: News, Projects, Safety