In preparation for U.S. offshore wind project development and supply chain partnering, Reuters Events would like to invite all global offshore wind stakeholders to attend the free US Offshore Wind 2020 Virtual Conference (June 18-19). This is the premier offshore wind event for the United States featuring key news, project and supply chain updates.
6,000+ energy professionals have already signed up for the livestream offshore wind event June 18-19. Join them now!
Conference keynotes, presentations, and panel discussions for #USOW20 will cover:
- Analysis and updates of the U.S. project pipeline, project plans, key dates and supply chain requirements to help developers and supply chain players build a competitive market development strategy.
- Key announcements from local governments, developers and tier 1 contractors about regulations, policy support, incentives, upcoming projects, and procurement models to help you identify key stakeholders, collaborators and business partners.
- The federal plan for offshore wind lease areas and permitting, upcoming lease auctions, the permitting process and how to work with project stakeholders to help reduce development risk, prevent project delays and establish industry best practice.
- Developer choices for technology, construction, installation and marine logistics, which will inform near-term and long-term plans for supply chain and local content.
- Detailed comparisons of offshore wind electricity markets, procurement frameworks, OREC’s and potential offtakes to help support project development strategies in active and emerging U.S. markets.
Including speakers from:
GE Renewable Energy, Vineyard Wind, NYSERDA, Castle Wind, Magellan Wind, Avangrid Renewables, RWE Renewables, Amis, Patel & Brewer, Engie, Iberdrola, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind, MUFG, Mayflower Wind, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Equinor Wind US, Mainstream Renewable Power, OceanGrid LLC, Anbaric, PJM, Atlantic Shores Offshore Wind
Five reasons why your company should attend #USOW20:
- Secure project partners and supply chain collaborators. Our virtual event is where the early commercial relationships are formed amongst U.S. offshore wind developers, financiers and supply chain players. Miss it and miss your best opportunity to build your US offshore wind business. Remember — only the early movers will reap the rewards!
- Learn how the U.S. offshore wind market system is evolving. 80+ speakers and on-demand sessions will bring you up to speed on the essential developments in Permitting, Transmission, Regulations, Project Pipeline, Supply chain, Financing, Floating Wind Projects and Systems and much more.
- Achieve all your U.S. offshore wind goals in just two days! Find partners, prospect clients virtually, and secure market share as a developer, supplier or advisor. Our dedicated AI-powered matchmaking service WindLink will allow you book 1-on-1 virtual meetings with thousands of offshore wind executives.
- Meet the U.S. offshore wind movers and shakers. With all top executives in one place at one time, our event will give you unprecedented access to c-level decision-makers from every major developer, investor, contractor, supplier and manufacturer.
- Receive all you need to know about current and future projects. Leaseholders, OEMs, Contractors, and Government representatives will share their plans for current and future projects, and supply chain requirements, helping you to evaluate projects against your capabilities.