Hi-Line Utility Supply, a provider of tools, equipment, and services for the electrical industry, introduces its new SNAP BRIM — an arc-tested, weather-protection sun brim.
SNAP BRIM is expertly designed by a former Workplace Health and Safety Equipment Specialist with over 30 years of experience. It is durable and lightweight, and comes as an easy-to-use, single-piece hardhat attachment for extra weather protection at construction sites.
SNAP BRIM has a detachable, FR neck flap that’s weather resistant in rain, sun, or snow — it even protects against dripping water or melting snow. Its average field life is one to two years.
Other features include:
- Hassle-free wear. SNAP BRIM comes on and off is seconds.
- Secure fit. Stays attached even when windy, with no flapping!
- Made to last. Remove and re-attach without risk of breaking.
- Comfortable protection. SNAP BRIM is not subject to long-term wearer fatigue.
- Arc tested: To ASTM F2178 standards (up to 33 cal/cm² – No melt & no drip | up to 44 cal/cm² – No ignition)