Moxa’s WDR-3124A industrial wireless router combines 802.11n Wi-Fi and 3G cellular connectivity, 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports and GPS interfaces into one device.
The company has released an application flyer to show how its router may be used in practice, noting intersection monitoring and wireless connectivity in public transport vehicles. Download further information at this link.
- Universal GSM/GPRS/HSPA 2G/3G cellular communication
- 802.11 n 300 Mbps connection at 2.4 GHz/5 GHz
- 4-port Gigabit LAN for multi-Ethernet device connectivity
- Cellular link redundancy with dual-SIM and GuaranLink support
- Interference protection with antenna and power isolation design
- Endure harsh temperature extremes from -30° C to 70° C
Filed Under: Innovators & influencers, News